Does the thought of pausing your busy everyday life to attend a shamanic workshop sound like a “luxury?” According to South Florida shamanic practitioner Mona Rain, the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition (PMT) skills she will be teaching in South Florida, from 10 am-6 pm on Saturday, October 14, provide antidotes and options for addressing many of today’s most common human challenges.
Mona, a Sanctioned PMT Teacher and Carrier, explains, “PMT founder don Oscar Miro-Quesada has created a shamanic path based on the ancient, time-tested practices of his Inca Ancestors that is completely relevant to modern life. PMT is designed to inspire and support personal and planetary renewal.”
Here, Mona offers seven common reasons that people may hesitate to commit to day-long workshops, and seven practical responses that anyone who feels “the call to a shamanic path” might consider:
- “There’s so much going on in the world and in my life; I can’t take anything else in…” In these times of stress and overwhelm, simple PMT practices can help you to more easily ground, center, and calm yourSelf. They enable you to restore yourSelf, and to gain clarity and guidance for how to handle situations, and take your next steps.
- “What is the meaning of life?” In a world where people are increasingly asking largely unanswerable questions like, “Why did such a thing happen? How could this be? What does it all mean?” PMT provides empowering pathways to a sense of purpose that lifts and nourishes the Self, and restores Pachamama, beloved Mother Earth.
- “It’s sad how I feel so disconnected from nature…” PMT gives you the opportunity to put down your phone, step away from your computer screen, and deepen your relationship with Pachamama and all of Her gifts.
- “Who has time for a day-long class?” The PMT foundation principles you will learn in one Saturday will, at the least, expand your perspective of yourSelf, the world, and your role in the care and keeping of your Self and the Earth. As you practice your skills, you’ll have the opportunity to make potent changes. For some attendees, this workshop will uncover a deeper calling, and further exploration of PMT. From any angle, investment in this workshop is a personal and planetary win!
- “I’m so distracted by the news, and I can’t keep up with anything…” You will come to find that your Mesa is a dynamic portal that helps you to focus, and to shift energies – even stagnant, stubborn energies – within yourSelf, and in your surroundings, and to look at life anew.
- “I’ve got bigger issues I’m wrapped up in… No one in my family/workplace seems to know how to actually talk to each other anymore.” The ability to effectively create and maintain sacred space for oneSelf, and when gathering with others, is increasingly important as a necessary skill in the evolution of ourSelves, our relationships, and the cosmos itself. This skill is a vital part of PMT practices.
- “I’ll believe it when I see it.” Yes… The depth and breadth of the value of practicing these ancient shamanic arts in modern times must be experienced to be appreciated, and embraced to become a natural way of being and doing – so join us!
The cost of this program is $125 – but there is a $25 early bird discount for those who register by this Friday, October 6! Please RSVP soon as seating is limited. You are welcome to contact Mona by email, Mona@ChacarunaHealing.com, or phone, (954) 675-5945 to reserve your spot. Click here for a flyer that includes other important details about this upcoming event: Mona-Rain-Intro-to-PMT-Shamanism-10-2017.docx
Note: This event covers two of the three PMT Introductory Workshops. For a description of all three, and additional information about the PMT Apprenticeship Series, Please Click Here to Visit Mona’s PMT page.
“The world of the Pachakuti Mesa Carrier is not a world to know, to study, grasp or gain insight into, but a world to live in, participate in, to be part of, to collectively fashion, make, enhance, and co-create.” don Oscar Miro-Quesada