Discover a unique one-of-a-kind holistic treatment facility to manage stress, relax or meditate.
The Crystal Shaman Spirits Cave has been designed specifically to induce relaxation, calm the nervous system, and promote a meditative brainwave state. Envelop yourself with quartz crystals finely crushed and painted into the walls of the treatment room, over 250 lbs of himalayan halite chunks, 20 halite salt lamps, assorted gemstones, and gently flowing water & ambient sound adding to the décor of perfect balance.
Services offered at Shaman Spirit Cave:
- Shamanic Healings ~ Journeying ~ Distance Healings
- Advanced Craniosacral Therapy
- Integrated Energy Sessions
- Soma-Energetics & Solfeggio Frequencies
- Gemstone & Chakra Energy Balancing
- Pachamama Hot Stone Massage (sage & smudging, rainstick, native flute music & cedar blessings)
- Acupressure and Therapeutic Massage
- Individual Meditation in Himalayan Halite Cave
Distance Healings and Shamanic Journeys are available for those who are not local.
Mona also offers Classes, Ceremony, Fire Cleansings, and Mentoring.
Check the Upcoming Events tab or email Mona.
Contact Mona Rain to book your appointment or with questions:
MA# 13722 MM# 37077
Located in SUMAK Healing Arts & Gallery Co-Op ~ 112 S. Federal Hwy, Boynton Beach, FL. 33435 ~ Conveniently located off I-95 ~ Serving Palm Beach County and Broward County in South Florida. (W. Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton and surrounding areas.)
Mona is also offers classes at Spiritual Journey Holistic Center in Coral Springs, FL., serving Broward, Palm Beach and Dade County. Contact Mona for more information.
- Emits negative ions, counteracting EMF pollution from computers, cell phones, fluorescent lights, etc.
- Contains 84 trace minerals found in nature, is the purest natural salt on the earth.
- Holistic health benefits for allergies, asthma, bronchitis, arthritis, depression, exhaustion, headaches, and more..
- Increases sense of well-being, serotonin levels, immune system function.
Walk Softly with PACHAMAMA and Be Her Prayer. ~ Mona Rain