Shamanic Journeying is the basis for all Shamanic work. It is the primary tool of the Shaman and is used to establish communication with the spirit world through altered states of consciousness. Shamanic Journeying uses techniques like repetitive drumming, rattling, whistling, and/or specific cultural sacred medicine plants. In the Shamanic Realms everything is alive, has spirit, is joined with the animating spirit of the Universe and the web of life.
Shamanic Journeying is always deliberate, purposeful, and performed with INTENTION to receive information to bring back to our ordinary reality.
Shamanic Journeying allows us to accomplish the following :
* Access information between the “seen and unseen worlds”
* Journeying to the Lower, Middle and Upper Worlds
* Retrieving information from the Spirit World to assist in healing and life guidance
* Establish communication with the Spirit World, including Power Animals and Spirit Allies
* Call upon our own spiritual guidance and empowerment.
“Shamanic Journeying is the inner art of traveling to the invisible worlds beyond ordinary reality to retrieve information for change in any area of your life—from spiritual and health, to work and relationships. “ Sandra Ingerman, Author & Shaman
Mona provides Mentoring and Courses that included guided Shamanic Journeying and also works with clients in private sessions – including distance sessions.
She is able to access information via Shamanic Journeying to assist in healing, receiving message from Spirit Allies and Power Animals that is unique to each client.
Other Services available ~ Earth Medicine Offerings:
- Shamanic Healing (Distance and In-Person)
- Soul Retrieval
- Shamanic Extraction
- Ecuadorian Fire Cleansing
- How to Connect with Power Animals & Spirit Allies
- Gemstone & Crystal Healing
- Mentoring & Classes
- Workshops (see Upcoming Events)
- Sacred Ceremony
- Drumming Circles
Walk Softly with PACHAMAMA and Be Her Prayer. ~ Mona Rain